Saturday 25 January 2014

And Then There Was One

Recently my co author here on this blog has left for a fresh start. This was partially in response to my removing of the recaster posts, but also because he had been wanting to do this for some time and now seemed like a good time to do it. His blog is called The Imperial Patrol and will be linked on my blog roll.

With Jayden's departure the focus of this blog will shift. There will be a marked decrease in the amount of 40k related content goes up as my focus is fantasy not 40k, although there will still be a few 40k posts as i am still working on my 40k malal chaos space marine army. 
Like wise Jayden’s blog will focus on 40k with a bit of fantasy thrown in. I wish Jayden well in his endeavours. Until next time.
Rex


1 comment:

  1. Yes but beware! Its far from finished. I will be working on it during my down time whilst on holiday. The main focus of my blog will be alternative models and 40k but with my fantasy army mere weeks away this may change too.

    So should be fun and im sure ill be on here frequently still.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete